- This event has passed.
JABS Limited Class Service
March 13, 2020 @ 8:00 am - March 21, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Update as of 3/15/20
It certainly has been a challenging time for our community and the world at large. Everyday, new information leaves me more confused and unsure than the day before. As a small business owner, it’s been hard to figure out the right course of action in this ever-changing environment. Health and happiness of the community (JABS and beyond) has always been at the forefront of what makes JABS so special, and I strive to continue that mission. I will be taking things day by day, but this is how I plan to start:
1) We will offer 1 in studio class a day in the morning, either a LifeRide class or Strength class. These classes will be offered in the large studio (suite B) and limited to only 15 people (1/2 our class capacity as required by NYS). Bikes and/ or mats will be spaced out with 6 feet between them. Reservations will be required. This will help to keep our facility sanitized and attendance controlled.
2) I will begin streaming 1x class online daily (Strength or Pulse) so that you can continue your workouts at home. I will initially be using Instagram Live, but I am in the process of setting up another program. More info to follow.
3) I will continue to work with my Personal Training clients.
4) I am extending our 30 Minute Personal Training for $30 offer to everyone. Email me at ask@JABSny.com to book
5) Weather permitting, I will have meet ups at Jean Cochran Park in Peconic at approx. 11am. I will have workout options for you to do. The workout will be done on your own so that you can spread out amongst the park. This is open to everyone, so bring the kids so they can run.
6) While this goes without saying, JABS will be so clean that you’ll see rainbows and unicorns.
Again, things may change daily, but I am committed to keeping our community (JABS and beyond) happy and healthy during this time. I can honestly say I miss all the complaining and side eyes from you all…I look forward to those days ahead.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out for any reason.
Jill Schroeder, JABS owner